Here are the steps to set up second domain name as an alias for your primary domain:
Lets call your primary site yourdomain.com, and the alias site othersite.com.
- Change the Nameservers of other.com to point to ns1.brownrice.com and ns2.brownrice.com
- Your domain registrar will need to do this, be it brownrice.com or someone else.
- Go to VPSs (or Site & Email hosting) tab, click 'Manage' next to yourdomain.com
- Click 'Websites' and click '(edit)' under the list of aliases for yourdomain.com
- Add 'www.other.com' and 'other.com', space-separated, to the list of aliases.
- Click the 'DNS' tab.
- Click 'Add DNS Domain
- Enter 'other.com' for the Domain Name. Select the IP Address starting with 172 that has ' - yourdomain.com'
- Click 'Add Domain