By default web camera recordings are not turned enabled. However, this is a setting that can be changed by you at any time. Here's how:
- Login to https://dashboard.brownrice.com
- Click Streaming -> yourwebcam Manage -> Recordings
- Click on the small pencil icon to the right of "Automatically delete older than 3 days."
- Change to the number of days that you'd like the video to be stored.
- Click the big blue Start Recording button.
- Wait awhile (about 10 minutes) and you'll see your videos show up on this page. Watch, download, embed them or share them!
Note: This service is billed by the number days that we store your video on our servers, which is calculated on the 1st of the month. The cost is 50 cents US per day that we store your video recordings.
For example, if you set the Automatically delete videos older than xx days to 3 then you'll be charged $1.50 US on the 1st of the month.
Tags: recording, recordings, time-lapse, timelapse