Make sure that the email recipient's address @aol.com has specifically added your sending address to their AOL address book as follows:
1. Select "Mail Options" menu and click "Address Book"
2. From the "Address Book" click, "Add"
3. From the "Address Card for New Contact" window type the senders email address into the "Other E-Mail" field.
4. From address set to "Primary E-Mail" by checking box to right.
5. Click SAVE
If the incoming email is already in your SPAM folder you can then go ahead and click the button labled
"This Is Not Spam"
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Gmail Contacts:
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Create Contact".
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click "Save".
If the mailing is in your SPAM folder, check the box next to the mailing and click the "Not Spam" button along the top.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.