First off, we do not recommed this as gmail often blocks or delays forwarded email. The preferred method is for you to have gmail check your account on the Brownrice servers directly, which will ensure that you receive all of your email.
However, if you really want to forward your email then see How do I forward my email to another account?
To configure your Gmail as a POP client and import your emails from Brownrice's servers, follow these steps:
- In your browser, sign in to the Gmail account you want to import to.
- In the top right, click the gear shaped icon, and pick "Settings"
- Click the "Accounts and Import" tab.
- In the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click "Add a mail account".
- Type the full email address of your Brownrice email account, then click Next.
- Select "Import emails from my other account (POP3)
- Type your Brownrice email password (not your Gmail password).
- Make sure the POP server says "mail.brownrice.com" (without the quotes)
- Check the option to "Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server" (so you always have a backup on our servers)
- Click Add Account.