1) Make sure you have DNS set up for your domain (MUST be using Brownrice Name Servers)
See also: How do I set up DNS?
2) Log in to dashboard.brownrice.com
3) Go to DNS in the main menu
4) Click Manage DNS next to the domain you'd like to redirect
5) Edit the A record of the URL that yo'ud like to redirect and change the type to be a REDIRECT type, Then add the URL that you'd like to point it to in the Address field.
6) Save. Done. (See also: How do I modify DNS records?)
Note that it can take a few hours this change to propagate around the internet.Tags: 301, dns, redirect