Wordpress usually updates itself, but if for some reason it doesn't then updating is not difficult and not technical. Here are the steps to update:
- Login to Wordpress: http://YOUWEBSITE.COM/wp-login.php (replace YOURWEBSITE.COM with your real web site address.)
- If you don't know your username and password click the "Lost your password?" link and then enter your email address.
- Check your email for your password.
- Then go back to http://YOUWEBSITE.COM/wp-login.php and login.
- Once logged in then click the "Updates" link near the upper-left side of the Wordpress dashboard.
- Finally, select all the checkboxes next to the items that Wordpress says need to be updated, and click the Update button. You might need to do that a few times, once for Wordpress, once for plugins, and once for themes.