How do I password protect my webcam video?
- If you'd like to password protect your webcam video, login https://dashboard.brownrice.com and go to Streaming:
- Click Manage next to the camera that you are wanting to password protect:
- Go to the camera settings menu:
- Turn the Password Protected toggle from Off to On.
- Set a password by clicking the pencil icon
- Enter password and click save
Now each time some wants to view your webcam, no matter where it is embedded, they'll have to enter the password that you set in the steps above.
Note: You can enable or disable and change the password as often as you like.Tags: authentication, cam, pass, password, webcam