How do I modify DNS server addresses?
Here's how to modify DNS servers:
- With an email address that is associated with Brownrice hosting account login to our Dashboard: http://dashboard.brownrice.com
- Click Domains
- Select the domain you'd like to modify.
- Click the green Manage button.
- Click the DNS Servers button.
- Click the Edit DNS Servers button.
- Enter your DNS server addresses.
- Note: If you are hosting your site with Brownrice enter: ns1.brownrice.com and ns2.brownrice.com
You cannot comment on this entry