Note: We do not allow forwarding to outside providers and only allow forwarding to email accounts on the brownrice servers. If you setup a forward to an outside provider it will be removed within the hour.
Login to https://dashboard.brownrice.com then...
- Click the Email Hosting tab and then the Manage Email Accounts button next to the appropriate domain
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of Email Accounts and click the green Manage Email Accounts button.
- Click the Forwards button to view your existing forwards or click the New Forward to create a new one.
- Fill in the email address that you'd like to forward your email to
- Click the "Modify User" button at the bottom of the page
Note: If you'd like to keep a copy of the email on your brownrice account (not recommended unless you know what you are doing as it'll fill up your account quickly) then select the "Save a Copy" check box.