Note: While our forwarding works great we can't guarantee email forwarding to outside servers (Gmail, AOL, and Earthlink in particular) as forwarded email is often tagged as spam. We highly discourage setting up a forward to another provider.
Login to https://dashboard.brownrice.com then...
- Click the Email Hosting tab and then the Manage Email Accounts button next to the appropriate domain
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of Email Accounts and click the green Manage Email Accounts button.
- Click the Forwards button to view your existing forwards or click the New Forward to create a new one.
- Fill in the email address that you'd like to forward your email to
- Click the "Modify User" button at the bottom of the page
Note: If you'd like to keep a copy of the email on your brownrice account (not recommended unless you know what you are doing as it'll fill up your account quickly) then select the "Save a Copy" check box.