Windows 10 Settings
Open Win10 email and click Accounts> Add account.
Scroll to bottom and Click Advanced setup > Internet email.
- Enter your email address in Email address field.
- Enter your email address agian in the User name field.
- Enter your email password.
- Enter whatever identifying name you want in the Account name and Send your messages using this name"
- Enter mail.brownrice.com for the Incoming and Outgoing email server and select IMAP4 as account type.
- Keep the default checkboxes checked.
- Click Sign in.
- Voila! You are set up!
Tags: email, win10, windows 10