Via our Dashboard (easiest option)
- Login to http://dashboard.brownrice.com
- Click -> VPSs -> yourvps.com Manage -> Web Sites
- Find the web site you'd like to fix.
- Click the small pencil icon to the right of Wordpress URL:
- Enter the live URL of the website (https://yourwebsite.com) and click the Set button
- Check your Wordpress site and ensure that its working correctly.
Via Wordpress Directly (harder but better if you don't have dashboard access)
- Login to Wordpess: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php
- Click -> Settings -> General.
- Change both the Wordpress address and Site Address to read: https://yourwebsite.com.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Permalinks.
- Click Save Changes (yes, you don't actually change anything on the Permalinks page, you only click Save Changes.)